Headlines
Loading...
Attitude Saves The Name Not Arrogance..  Every Business Minded Must Read

Attitude Saves The Name Not Arrogance.. Every Business Minded Must Read

Francis Vincent Donvin

What you about to read is worth more than $1000 because it can save you millions dollars but you are getting it for free because is coming from the desk of a top entrepreneur minded person Francis Vincent Donvin Isn't this beautiful?

Who is Francis Vincent Donvin?

Francis Donvin is a top Nigerian blogger. He is the CEO of Internet Cash Institute,  a platform created to teach you how you can make a living online and become your own
boss. And also Donvin.Com A personal website where he tutor about blogging and other Internet businesses.
He is Enterprising, creative and probably one of the most talented bloggers in the entertainment industry, Francis Donvin prides
as one of the most outstanding and very influential blogger Nigeria, and indeed Africa, has ever produced.

Ready to grab the message?.

Read on!

Attitude Saves The Name Not Arrogance..

Hey listen there! I am a business man and I understand businesses don't really go the way we want it all the times; sometimes we gain and sometimes we lose.

Related: Why Your Business Needs Online marketing

As a business man, I do have partners and investors who put their money for higher return at the end, and also I do have customers who expected an outstanding service or product for their money.

But..
When things goes wrong in a business, you ended in debt and your approach/attitude to it will save your name and integrity.

Last year till June this year, I was owing over N3.2 Million debt to friends, family and investors, and I am owing a single investor who never met me before N1.2Million (He
invested that huge money to someone he never met before and we still never meet till today).

For the period of over 6 months of owing these people, none of them come online to say I scam them or call me to pubic to ask for
their cash, but why?

I never lose contact with them, I talk to them almost all the time, I take out my time to call, chat and speak to them about difficulties I am facing and the progress I am making in
making sure I pay them. They are happy I never stop taking to them and they respect me for that.

Related: Best Tips On How To Successfully Plan Your Career

Stop running away from people you are owing, stop telling them how bad things are around you but tell them how you are planning and working to pay them, tell them about new idea
you have that will work and make you be able to pay them the debt.

Every successful business men have one or two debts to clear, stop blocking people or shunning them because you are owing them.
You are owing them and they have the right to ask you about it and you are obliged to take to them every time they needed it.

Even when they threatened me to write about it on Facebook, all I tell them is "Sir, you think that will make me pay you the money? If I do have it, I will surely pay you but putting it to
public will only spoil my image and still at the end, I will pay you when I have it but how about the name you have tarnished, we have a long way to go together, so kindly be patience
with me".

Also because they are patient with you doesn't mean you should take them for granted, pay them immediately you have it.

Don't allow your name to come out to public in a bad way, cos you can't fix it no matter how little is the dent.

Learn to say sorry and explain how sorry you are to your customers or clients you made unhappy.

It will lead you far.

Mr Amodu: Now this is what I called maturity in business. Check your attitude and make amend.


3 comments

  1. WoW...This is so inspiring and very apt!

    I have always loved Francis Vincent Donvin. He was the first guy I met when I wanted to start blogging and his advise has been tremendous.

    Good Stuff Naira!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice write up for every entrepreneur to embrace and work with, because once you're a business person surely you will run into debts but what matters is the way you handle and treat the people you're owning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, I really met my present need. Mind elevating. Kayodesblog.in

    ReplyDelete

Thank for visiting. Your feedback/comments on this website means a whole lot to us, don't walk away without comment, it ginger us to do more.

For enquiry/advert Email us @ Abdulmalikamodu@gmail.com you can also submit your stories and guess post using the above Email address. Thank for visiting www.nairatrace.com